Snow Report: 30″ at Mammoth Mountain in the past 24 hours

Begin forwarded message:

> From: OpenSnow
> Subject: Snow Report: 30″ at Mammoth Mountain in the past 24 hours > Date: January 17, 2019 at 5:57:56 AM PST
> To: john@mammothmediaproductions.com
>
>

>
> Snow Report Alert for Mammoth Mountain
> Mammoth Mountain reported 30″ in the past 24 hours.
> See the full snow report and detailed weather forecast
> Update or Remove This Snow Alert

> 
> We believe in safety and friendsheep; learn more about the wooliest mountainwear from ORTOVOX! >
>
> © 2019 OpenSnow.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you are a registered user of OpenSnow. >
> OpenSnow.com
> PO Box 1143
> Boulder, Colorado 80306
> opensnow.com
>
>

>

Snow Report: 18″ at Sierra at Tahoe in the past 24 hours

Begin forwarded message:

> From: OpenSnow
> Subject: Snow Report: 18″ at Sierra at Tahoe in the past 24 hours > Date: January 17, 2019 at 7:27:25 AM PST
> To: john@mammothmediaproductions.com
>
>

>
> Snow Report Alert for Sierra at Tahoe
> Sierra at Tahoe reported 18″ in the past 24 hours.
> See the full snow report and detailed weather forecast
> Update or Remove This Snow Alert

> 
> We believe in safety and friendsheep; learn more about the wooliest mountainwear from ORTOVOX! >
>
> © 2019 OpenSnow.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you are a registered user of OpenSnow. >
> OpenSnow.com
> PO Box 1143
> Boulder, Colorado 80306
> opensnow.com
>
>

>

Snow Report: 36″ at Mammoth Mountain in the past 24 hours

Begin forwarded message:

> From: OpenSnow
> Subject: Snow Report: 36″ at Mammoth Mountain in the past 24 hours > Date: February 5, 2019 at 6:13:53 AM PST
> To: john@mammothmediaproductions.com
>
>

>
> Snow Report Alert for Mammoth Mountain
> Mammoth Mountain reported 36″ in the past 24 hours.
> See the full snow report and detailed weather forecast
> Update or Remove This Snow Alert

> 
> For over 80 years, Hestra’s master glove cutters have developed gloves from premium materials that pair Swedish design with high-performance features. >
>
> © 2019 OpenSnow.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you are a registered user of OpenSnow. >
> OpenSnow.com
> PO Box 1143
> Boulder, Colorado 80306
> opensnow.com
>
>

>

Snow Report: 20″ at Mammoth Mountain in the past 24 hours

Begin forwarded message:

> From: OpenSnow
> Subject: Snow Report: 20″ at Mammoth Mountain in the past 24 hours > Date: February 10, 2019 at 6:37:20 AM PST
> To: john@mammothmediaproductions.com
>
>

>
> Snow Report Alert for Mammoth Mountain
> Mammoth Mountain reported 20″ in the past 24 hours.
> See the full snow report and detailed weather forecast
> Update or Remove This Snow Alert

> 
> For over 80 years, Hestra’s master glove cutters have developed gloves from premium materials that pair Swedish design with high-performance features. >
>
> © 2019 OpenSnow.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you are a registered user of OpenSnow. >
> OpenSnow.com
> PO Box 1143
> Boulder, Colorado 80306
> opensnow.com
>
>

>

Snow Report: 24″ at Sierra at Tahoe in the past 24 hours

Begin forwarded message:

> From: OpenSnow
> Subject: Snow Report: 24″ at Sierra at Tahoe in the past 24 hours > Date: February 15, 2019 at 7:47:30 AM PST
> To: john@mammothmediaproductions.com
>
>

>
> Snow Report Alert for Sierra at Tahoe
> Sierra at Tahoe reported 24″ in the past 24 hours.
> See the full snow report and detailed weather forecast
> Update or Remove This Snow Alert

> 
> Sierra Nevada Brewing Company predicts a cold front of hop-forward beers in the near future. See what’s brewing, then go enjoy outdoors. >
>
> © 2019 OpenSnow.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you are a registered user of OpenSnow. >
> OpenSnow.com
> PO Box 1143
> Boulder, Colorado 80306
> opensnow.com
>
>

>

Snow Report: 12″ at Sierra at Tahoe in the past 24 hours

Begin forwarded message:

> From: OpenSnow
> Subject: Snow Report: 12″ at Sierra at Tahoe in the past 24 hours > Date: February 17, 2019 at 8:45:35 AM PST
> To: john@mammothmediaproductions.com
>
>

>
> Snow Report Alert for Sierra at Tahoe
> Sierra at Tahoe reported 12″ in the past 24 hours.
> See the full snow report and detailed weather forecast
> Update or Remove This Snow Alert

> 
> Sierra Nevada Brewing Company predicts a cold front of hop-forward beers in the near future. See what’s brewing, then go enjoy outdoors. >
>
> © 2019 OpenSnow.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you are a registered user of OpenSnow. >
> OpenSnow.com
> PO Box 1143
> Boulder, Colorado 80306
> opensnow.com
>
>

>

Snow Report: 9″ at Mammoth Mountain in the past 24 hours

Begin forwarded message:

> From: OpenSnow
> Subject: Snow Report: 9″ at Mammoth Mountain in the past 24 hours > Date: March 6, 2019 at 6:25:16 AM PST
> To: john@mammothmediaproductions.com
>
>

>
> Snow Report Alert for Mammoth Mountain
> Mammoth Mountain reported 9″ in the past 24 hours.
> See the full snow report and detailed weather forecast
> Update or Remove This Snow Alert

> 
> Pow for days? Get the gear that’ll help you outlast the forecast. Stay warm and dry with Outdoor Research. >
>
> © 2019 OpenSnow.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you are a registered user of OpenSnow. >
> OpenSnow.com
> PO Box 1143
> Boulder, Colorado 80306
> opensnow.com
>
>

>